Friday, July 12, 2013

My Etsy store



Hello Again, and here we go........

So much i want to do but so little time.....
I guess all crafters say that.

I have so many projects I want to do and try.
I am also working on an Etsy shop, which will have a variaty of my handmade items. I am excited and a little overwhelmed by all the things I need to learn and do to have a successful shop.

Today I ordered business cards from vistaprint.com, I am working on this blog, and later I will be taking pics and listing a few products on 1finedesign@etsy.com


The baby is not for sell, however the bibs will be on my etsy site. 
I have decided to package my sells green, by reusing, repurposing magazine pages, and those pesky plastic grocery bags.

I think they turned out well.
Got a lot to do, so I must sign off for now. Have a great day and thanks for giving me some of your time.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment