Thursday, May 1, 2014

Knit and Pearl Podcast on Youtube








Show notes :

Social Network:
I am…My name is Doris, but I am...
onefinecow on Twitter and Ravelry
dorismsmith on instagram
1finedesign on Facebook and etsy

This is a Podcast for my knitting, and other fiber adventures as well as about my beading and up cycle, recycling adventures.

We begin with my knitting story.
Book is Creative Hands, copy write 1966

Finished Objects —This week will be some things completed in last few months, consisting of knitting, beading and crafting.

Works in Progress;
1)Wash cloth designed by Michelle Mattingly called wash your face washcloth, free on Ravelry, in Cotten Classic 100 % mercerized cotton in color number 3725  on size 2(2.75mm)  addi turbos 40 inch circulars

2)vanilla sock with fish lip kiss heel, yarn is Serenity sock,50 % swm, 25 bamboo, 25 nylon, color thyme, on size 2 (2.75 mm) addi turbo 40 inch circular in magic loop,  plan to knit both socks at a time, different needle.

3) Gater yoke baby cardi by Jennifer Hoel, free on Ravelry, in leadingmenfiberart  yarn, dk, color royalty, swm, us 4 (3.5mm) addi turbo 40 inch circular


Stash Enhancments
Went to yarn store new to me called Knitorious, in south St. Louis. my new favorite yarn store.
Looked at and played with a spinning wheel, shop owners I believe.
Bought yarn;
Berrocco sox 75% sww, 25%nylon
color way in 1463
Stiletto, plymouth yarn, 70 % swm, 23% nylon, 7% lureex
color way 802

Pintrest

Be Still painted rock
From Etsy shop LoveFromCapeCod

Stumble

40 Creative Food Hacks that will change the way you cook. Buzzfeed community

No comments:

Post a Comment