Thursday, January 22, 2015

Knit and Pearl Podcast: Episode 35 Hey! I Make Jewelry Too




Show Notes

Social Media
I am…
onefinecow on Ravelry and Twitter

1finedesign on FaceBook and Etsy
dorismsmith on Instagram 

Ravelry Group
Knit and Pearl Podcast 
2 new members
pattisand- Patti, from Fairbanks, Alaska. pattiknitsandspins podcast on YouTube pattiknitsandspins.blogspot.com
funnymom8- Lise
Thank you guys for joining the group 

YouTube
190 Subscribers
Thank you all for watching and subscribing and commenting. Your support is much appreciated.

January/February Mit Along 
Rules for Mit along 
You must be a member of the group to qualify for prizes. 
Knit, Crochet any adult mitten pattern 
Two entries per person 
Start on January 15th or after, finish by February 15th 
Have fun 
Prize is $6.00 or less Giftable pattern on Ravelry. 
Thanks for participating.

Enhancements and Story
Patons Kroy socks in the color Ragg shades, Brown Rose Marl
The story this week is just a reminder that there is a pearl in the podcast name and I want to remember that. I do make Jewelry and  have an Etsy Shop for that. 1finedesign.etsy.com I did some jewelry designing this week and I want to share that with you, but for those who are not interested , I will do it at the end of the podcast.

FOs
Grandma's favorite washcloth, Peaches and Cream cotton, color is Sweet Pea stripes. Knit on Bamboo needles US 8, 5 mm straights

WIPs
Vanilla sock, short, fish lips kiss heel, on 2.75mm, US 2s, Karbonz, in opal cotton, sock yarn, color is a #1954 in my bag made by madebyfe on ravelry, podcast is spinayarnmonday on YouTube
Age of Brass and Steam Shawl Free pattern on Ravelry by Orange Flower Yarn, on US 8, 5mm Addi turbos, 40 inch circulars, yarn is Red Heart Boutique, Unforgettable, color is Dragonfly. In my Tangerine Designs cow bag
tangerine-Designs.com   
Foraging Mitten Pattern by Molly of The HomespunHouse ahomespunhouse.com Knitting on my 2.75 mm, US 2 Hya Hyas, Yarn is 
soft Like Kittens Noodle Sock, Color is Rhubarb Stalks. In Knitspinfarm cow bag knitspinfarm.etsy.com This pattern is a bought pattern on Ravelry.


Spinning      
Happy Fuzzy Yarn, 4oz, 100% BFL, color way is Sea Monster. No further spinning this week.

Pinterest
 17 insanely Clever Ways Yo Use Your Phones Camera. By Buzz Feed Life

Stumble Upon
Extremely Clever Innovations That Should Be Everywhere. by Inignite

Jewelry Finished Objects

Some Pieces I repaired and a few Bracelets I designed

A necklace I am really proud of. 





A pair of Earrings for the season








No comments:

Post a Comment