Friday, September 7, 2018

Knit and Pearl Podcast Episode 158 I Got Some Stash


Social Media

I am onefinecow on Ravelry and Twitter
1fine design on Facebook and Etsy
dorismsmith on instagram


Ravery Group Birthday Shout Out  edharlee,  Jean, 9/05    angiekunst,  9/07                             patternwhisperer, Jeri, 9/13

Summer Along Prize Draw

Story of Week and Stash Enhancement Went to see my sister and Scarlet, and my niece Ashley for the day on 8/25. 
Still having low MOJO with my projects. 
Got a few addition to the stash and started some new projects.
Revisited my Eyeball shawl, because I was contemplating frogging it to make the potluck sweater.


FOs

Age of Brass and Steam Free pattern on Ravelry by Orange Flower Yarns, Yarn is Crazy Mill Ends purchased from Deb of Nevercastoff podcast and Etsy store, needles US 7, 4.5 mm knit pro zings interchangeable.

WIPs

Pinwheel Shawl, free crochet pattern on Ravelry by Yarnspirations Design Studio, yarn is Knitpicks Brava sport, in cotton candy and Rouge color, hook is US F. in my knitspinfarm bag 


Novel-T,  only available as a kit on Craftsy, by Laura Nelkin, Yarn is Cloudborn Pima Cotton, DK yarn in Fuchsia color way, needles are US 4, 3.50 mm Knit-Pro Zings, interchangeable needles, 32 in circulars, Started 6-24-18

Chevron Baby Blanket  Free pattern on Ravelry by Espace Tricot, Yarn is Lion Brand Mandala in the gnome color way, needles are, Addi turbo US 5 , 3.75 mm

Log Cabin Blanket Free pattern, yarn is scrap acrylic worsted, needle is US 9, 5.5 mm 



No comments:

Post a Comment