Thursday, January 24, 2019

Knit And Pearl Podcast: Episode 168 FOs and Dream Crafting


Social Media

I am onefinecow on Ravelry and Twitter
1finedesign on Facebook and Etsy
dorismsmith on instagram


Ravery Group Birthday Shout Out  brianknits12, Brian,  1/18                                               hotneedlex2 Sherry  1/23


Story of Week and Stash Enhancement No new stash.  I have done more crocheting than knitting in the last two weeks, which you will see in FOs. We had a big snow on the weekend after the last podcast. It didn't keep me from going to work on Monday however. Had a good crafting weekend. 
I have been doing little vicarious crafting and I want to share with you my newest obsession. I saw this on the Kristi Glass channel, and I can't stop looking and dreaming about making one. bypollevie

Health Pearl 

FOs

Virus Shawl. a Free pattern on Ravelry, by Julia Marquardt, yarn is I Love This Yarn in the color Cypress landing and Denim, hook is a US J. 

The Midwife Baby Blanket free pattern on Ravelry, by Rebecca Langford, which links to a blog with pattern. Yarn is Kartopu AF- Soft in Pink, hook is  H.

WIPs

Tecumsehpaid for pattern on Ravelry by Caitlin Hunter, Yarn is from Hobium yarns Kartopu cozy wool sport, in grey, yellow and smokey grey, Needles are my addis in US 4 and 6 , 40 inch circulars

Sockhead Hat, Free pattern on Ravelry by Kelly McClure, yarn is Ontheround, signature sock yarn in theCrime of Passion Color way, Needles are Knitters Pride dreamz, US 2.5, 3mm, 40 inch circulars, knitting magic loop, in my NealsPottery

Garter Yoke Baby Cardigan, Free pattern on Ravelry, by Jennifer Hoel, yarn is LionBrand Ice Cream in color 201 Cotton Candy, Needles are Knit Pro Zings interchangeable in US6, 4mm 40 inch circular

Spinning  Into the Whirled, Sansa, This fiber was gifted to me a few years ago. Thank you friend.

Pinterest

My Etsy Store

No comments:

Post a Comment