Thursday, August 13, 2020

Knit And Pearl Podcast: Episode 204 Its A Stashy One


Social Media

I am onefinecow on Ravelry and Twitter
1finedesign on Facebook and Etsy
dorismsmith on instagram


Ravelry Birthday Shout Out  TriLinda, 8/01    lmecoll, 8/03
 mariawilhelmina,  8/ 03     ladyintn48 , 8/14

Story of the Week and Stash Enhancement  Yes there is new stash. I caught a sale on Ice and did little Retail Therapy yesterday. 
Work is slow again, with no travel because a nurse aide and therapist tested positive for covid. Now I am only getting 3 to 4 hours a day. so I shouldn't have went yarn shopping, but I felt the need to get something new and look at yarn. 
I finished a few new things, and instead of pulling out old WIPs, i started some new crochet projects.

FOs

Granny Stitch Bag # 1 made with RHSS ombre in Spearmint,  #2 in Ilovethisyarn in Bella Donna color. 

WIPs

Tecumseh a paid for pattern on Ravelry by Caitlin Hunter, yarn is ElleNor Maxi-Family XXL in color #3825, and a Mandela in the Gnome color way, Needle size is a US 4 and 6, Addi Turbo, 40 inch circulars.  

Crochet Tulip bag free pattern linked to Youtube tutorial, by Sirins Crochet  Yarn is RHSS in the Day Glow color, hook is an I 5.5 mm, in a Fatsquirrel bag.

Granny Shrug  free pattern on Thornberry blog. yarn is Rainbow from Ice yarns, hook is a J Furls streamline hook.

Virus Shawl, free pattern of Ravelry by Julia Marquardt, Yarn is Ice yarns Urban Cotton Lux, hook is an F.



Spinning I started some YarnGeekFibers Targee in the color #I Never Promised you a Rose garden


My Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment