Saturday, May 1, 2021

Knit and Pearl Podcast: Episode 216 Another Month gone by, Sorry



Social Media

I am onefinecow on Ravelry and Twitter
1finedesign on Facebook and Etsy
dorismsmith on instagram


 
Story of the Week and Stash Enhancement Well here I am another month with no podcast. Maybe that's why so few people are watching. Or they, like me are so distracted by the care of our world. 
I have some stash and a FO to show. I also have started 4 new wips. I have decided to work on and start the things I want and revisit old wips if i want or frog them, or repurpose them into something alittle different. Life seems to be too short to work on stuff that does not make me happy. 


FOs
Fatter Bottom Bag, free pattern on Ravelry, by Cindy Coleman, yarn is MainStays, in Pink Multi, hook is an H. 


WIPs

FOs
Worsted Sanguine Sweater paid for pattern on Ravelry by Morgan Woltersdorf. Yarn is Ilovethisyarn from HobbyLobby in hot rose, limelight, Royal, mixed berry, and white. needle is US 10.5, 6mm Knitpro zings.

Tesselated Hearts Crochet Filet wrap, paid for pattern from Etsy by Fiber Spider, yarn is Ice yarn Saver in pink, hook is I 

Three Triangles shawl, free pattern on ravelry by Anastacia Zittel, Yarn is Ice yarn Rainbow, hook is a J

Rikke Hat, free pattern on Ravelry by Sarah Young, yarn is himalaya everyday viking, needles are US 4, 3.5mm and US 7, 4.5 mm

Fatter Bottom Bag, free pattern on Ravelry, by Cindy Coleman, yarn is Unknow color name of RHSS  hook is a J

My Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment