Thursday, March 5, 2015

Knit And Pearl Podcast: Episode 41: A Little Castonitis





Show Notes

Social Media
I am…
onefinecow on Ravelry and Twitter

1finedesign on FaceBook and Etsy
dorismsmith on Instagram

Ravelry Group
Knit and Pearl Podcast group

Ravelry Group Birthday Shot outs
No birthdays this week

YouTube
214 Subscribers
Thank you so much for watching, Thumbing Up and commenting. Thank you to all the Ravelry group members for helping me keep the group going. Your comments and continues support is much appreciated. Thanks.

March KAL Knit What You Love
Rules
Must be a member of group to qualify for price 
Project started on March 1st and finished by March 31st 
One entry per person. 
Must explain in post why you love it 
Chatter is welcomed and encouraged 
Have fun with the happy knitting. 
Price is a $6.00 giftable pattern on Ravelry 
And Begin :-)
Stash Enhancement
3 pair of safety eyes from 1127handcrafter 1127handcrafter.etsy.com
Story of week
I am doing well in my journey to get healthy and shedding the extra Doris. I received some good encouragement from debcquilts on Instagram. Thanks Deb. New Section this week.
Health Pearls
The first health pearl is about high fructose corn syrup. Just don't do it. It is not a nature substance and your body does not know what to do with it. There are many camps on this subject. Here are some links that can tell you more. lef.org (go to link and search Metabolic Dangers of HFCS or mercola.com and search HFCS for information) I just know for me, it makes me crave more and more sweets, and I stay hungry and unsatisfied.
FOs
Rikke Hat by Sarah Young, Free pattern on Ravelry, needles are US 4, 3.5mm squares 40 inch circulars and US 7, 4.5 mm 40 inch circulars addi turbos, yarn is Marble DK, color is MT18, dye 3404,  

WIPs
Simple Cable Shrug Which is my design. In my Fat Squirrel bag. fatsquirrelfibers.bigcartel.com Yarn is Marble Chunky in color MC20, Knit on US 10.5, 6.5 mm This is a pattern I am designing.
Hitchhiker a bought pattern on Ravelry, by Martina Behm. I am knitting it in worsted weight yarn, Redheart Supersaver, color is Bright mix, on US 10, 6mm addi turbos, in my Knitspinfarm bag Knitspinfarm.etsy.com
Vanilla Short Sock Yarn is soft Like Kittens Noodle Sock, Color is Rhubarb Stalks. knitting magic loop on my 2.75mm, US 2 Karbonz, Heel is FLK which is a bought pattern on Ravelry, by Sock Therapist. in my new Knitspinfarm bag knitspinfarm.etsy.com
Handspun Cowl My design. Yarn is handspun from fiber from Leadingmen fiber arts leadingmenfiberarts.bigcartel.com Knit on US 9, 5.5mm, addi turbos, In my bag by Heather at HUniqueAccesoriesHUA HUniqueAccesoriesHUA.etsy.com



Spinning
Malabrigo Nube 100% Merino wool, color is865 Baya Electrica

Pinterest
20 Amazing Quotes That Will Change Your Outlook On Life sliptalk.com/amazing-quotes/

Stumble Upon
7 Charities looking for Yarn Crafters, By Miss Cellania mentalfloss.com/article/62000/7-charities-looking-yarn-crafters


Don't forget to go visit my Etsy Story 1finedesign.etsy.com











No comments:

Post a Comment