Thursday, April 23, 2015

Knit And Pearl Podcast: Episode 48, More New Things Learned






Show Notes

Social Media
I am…

onefinecow on Ravelry and Twitter

1finedesign on FaceBook and Etsy
dorismsmith on Instagram

Ravelry Group
Knit and Pearl Podcast group
1 new Member
tweeks9394, Teri, Hastings, MI
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Ravelry Group Birthday Shot outs
Crochetknit2- Emily 4/26
Survior11, /Sue 4/27

YouTube
243 Subscribers

April KAL  Finished Objects
Rules
You must be a member of group to qualify for prizes. 
Object started on April 1st and finished by April 30. 
Limit 2 per person. 
Chatter welcome and encouraged. :-) 
Prize will be yarn from donation stash to be determined and posted soon. 
Good luck and happy knitting


Podiversary
Next weeks podcast will be my one year Podiversary, so to celebrate I am going to open a prize thread on the Podcast Group with some questions.
How did you find this podcast?
What has been your favorite part of the Podcast?
What was your Favorite moment?
What would you change?

Same Rule apply to this thread
Must be a member to qualify for price.
One post per person
Thread will be open for one week
R#G used to draw winner
Prize is Any one Item from my Etsy store, Custom Item Okay 
1finedesign.etsy.com


Story Of The Week
I figured out what was going on with my eating, and made some improvements to my eating and I haven't had any cheating so far this week. I realized I was not eating enough calories during the day and that was tripping me up after work.
I also Learned some new to me techniques in my knitting. I learned the 3 needle bind off, and I made some cute stuffed animals in prep for the Bakery Bear.
I also figured out a way to get the exercise in.
Health Pearl
The 10 Habits of Highly Unflabby People
www.gq.com/life/fitness/201403/weight-control-calories-habits?_nospa-true

Stash Enhancement 
No Stash Enhancement

FOs
Rikke Hat free pattern on Ravelry by Sarah Young, Knit on US 4, 3.5mm, and US 7, 4.5mm, 40 in circulars in magic loop, yarn is RedHeart Boutique Unforgettable, Cappuccino is color,
Kitty Bean #1 Free pattern on Ravelry, by Jenna Krupar. Yarn is Craftsmart value in fiesta color way, eyes are the cat eye, from AmiEyes on Etsy, 9mm mix set. Knit on US 6, 4mm 40 in circulars.
Kitty Bean #2 Yarn is RedHeart Super saver, color Bright mix, on US6, 4mm, 40 in circulars, Eyes by AmiEyes on Etsy  AmiEyes.etsy.com

WIPs
Vanilla Sock Yarn is Patons Kroy Jacquards, color is Fern Rose Jacquard, US 2, 2.75 mm, 40 inch circulars, magic loop. going to try a new heel. In my knitspinfarm bag. www.knitspinfarm.etsy.com
Simple Raglan Cardi Free pattern from Lion Brand Yarns, and I believe on Ravelry. Pattern #L10199 Yarn is Caron Simply Soft, Color is Grey Heather, on 
US 6, 4.0mm, and US 7 4.5mm, 40 inch circulars, pattern calls for 29 in circulars. In my Knitspinfarm bag. (Link above)

Spinning
 Clun Forrest Roving From Knitspinfarm 

Pinterest
14 Genius Space-Saving Ways To Pack Your SuitCase
www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/travel/tips/a25027/genius-hacks-for-packing-your-suitcase/?src=spr_FBPAGE&spr_i...

Stumble Upon
8 Ways to Start Your Morning Right
www.stevenaitchison.co.uk/blog/8-ways-to-start-your-morning-right-2/

Go have a look at my shop, Please :-)

1finedesign.etsy.com









No comments:

Post a Comment