Thursday, April 30, 2015

Knit And Pearl Podcast : Episode 49 Its Been A Year




Show Notes

Social Media
I am…
onefinecow on Ravelry and Twitter

1finedesign on FaceBook and Etsy
dorismsmith on Instagram

Ravelry Group
Knit and Pearl Podcast group
4 New Members
RealYankee, Jean, from Vancouver, Washington
wellwoman, Isobel, Derbyshire, UK
Patternwhisperer, Jeri, Texas
SallyFromIdaho, Sally, Bonners Ferry, Idaho

Ravelry Group Birthday Shot outs
No birthdays this next week

YouTube
247 Subscribers

April KAL  Finished Objects
Rules
You must be a member of group to qualify for prizes. 
Object started on April 1st and finished by April 30. 
Limit 2 per person. 
Chatter welcome and encouraged. :-) 
Prize will be yarn from donation stash to be determined and posted soon. 
Good luck and happy knitting


Podiversary Drawing
R#G used to draw winner
Prize is Any one Item from my Etsy store, Custom Item Okay 
1finedesign.etsy.com

Story Of The Week
It has been a busy week, but not so much yarn busy.
If you have been to the group you will have noticed the changes. I changed the banner and badge. I also changed that stuff on my Etsy Store, and on Facebook.
I also ordered Podcast Buttons.
I am also in the process of getting my Podcast on iTunes, Which is harder then you can imagine. You may not believe it but I am not very computer savvy. I still can't figure out how to do a magic link on Ravelry. LOL
I am working the a gentleman from School of podcasting to get the right setup to get on iTunes. If you are interested here is a link to his stuff.
schoolofpodcasting.com
Health Pearl
20 Little Changes For Big Weight Loss Results
www.today.com/health/small-tips-big-weight-loss-1D80232963

Stash Enhancement 
Safety Noses from situer on Etsy  www.situer.etsy.com
I ordered on the 19th and received on 29 so pretty fast shipping from China

FOs
No FOs

WIPs
Vanilla Sock Yarn is Patons Kroy Jacquards, color is Fern Rose Jacquard, US 2, 2.75 mm, 40 inch circulars, magic loop. going to try a new heel. In my knitspinfarm bag. www.knitspinfarm.etsy.com
Simple Raglan Cardi Free pattern from Lion Brand Yarns, and I believe on Ravelry. Pattern #L10199 Yarn is Caron Simply Soft, Color is Grey Heather, on 
US 6, 4.0mm, and US 7 4.5mm, 40 inch circulars, pattern calls for 29 in circulars. In my Knitspinfarm bag. (Link above)

Spinning
Clun Forrest Roving From Knitspinfarm 

Pinterest
My first Pinterest Share
Be Still Painted Rock www.etsy.com/listing/114753686/be-still-painted-rock-sandi-pike-foundas
Stumble Upon
My First Stumble share
40 Creative Food Hacks that Will Change the way You Cook
www.buzzfeed.com/readcommentbackwards/40-creative-food-hacks-that-will-change-the-way-yo-dmjk?sub=2662264_1780822#.aa68zmWkx













  

No comments:

Post a Comment