Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Knit and Pearl Podcast: Episode 224 A Long Time Coming



Social Media

I am onefinecow on Ravelry and Twitter
1finedesign on Facebook and Etsy
dorismsmith on instagram


 
Story of the Week and Stash Enhancement Thank you to the people who helped me with the Hats for the Military, I believe we got 41 hats. Sorry It took so long for me to record, but life and Low MOJO. 
The house had a bout of the Rona, we are all fine. Ted spent 3 days in Hospital, Praise Be to God for His watchful Protection. 
Work is fair, I have low hours, and might not have a job after the 14th of Feb, if mandate holds, and they dont except my religious exemption. 
I got a Addi King size Knitting Machine for Christmas and have a few things to show.


FOs
Easy Crochet Baby Blanket, Tutorial on Youtube by Ophelia Talks

Feel The Bern, free pattern on Ravelry by Caitlin Hunter,
yarn is ILOVETHISYARN, needles US 9, knit proZings

Three Triangles shawl, free pattern on Ravelry by Anastacia Zittel, yarn is Barcelona big, in colorr Rose,  hook was a K



WIPs
Sunday Coffee Cardigan, free pattern on Ravelry by Emilia Johansson, yarn is some ILoveThisYarn and Saver from ice yarns hook is a J, zing

Rug sweater, Free pattern on Ravelry by Junko Okamoto, yarn is Barcelona Big, in Amethyst color way , neddle is US 10, 6mm Addi, 

Three Triangles shawl, free pattern on Ravelry by Anastacia Zittel, yarn Willow yarn, denim Grace, hook is I/ 9 , 5.5mm

Lace Embrace Shawl, tutorial on Youtube by Fiber Spider, yarn is ILOVETHISYARN in the Candy Stick Stash color, hook is J

My Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment